- Leadville Race Report 2010
- Virgil Crest Ultra 100 Race Report
- Stone Steps 50K Race Report
- Rocky Raccoon 100 Mile 2010 Race Report
- Leadville 100 Mile Trail Run Race Report 2011
- Haliburton Forest 100 Mile Race Report
- Twin Peaks 50 Mile Race Report
- Trans-Michigan 2010 Report
- Ozark 100 Mile Race Report
- Angeles Crest 100 Race Report
- Massanutten 100 Mile Race Report 2012
Friday, May 20, 2011
Strollering down the Interstate
Met up with Keith this morning for a short run at a relaxing pace. He takes his daughter out in the Stroller for runs now and asked me to join them.
Man I was surprised at how effortless he made it look pushing it. We took the trail along the interstate for an out and back 25K run. The sun was out and such a beautiful day. The trail is a bike path with short rolling hill climbs. The kind that keep the run a little exciting.
The turnaround was a rest plaza that had vending machines and restrooms. Ideal for run in my mind.
Next time you are in a race and a guy passes you pushing a baby better bet it is Keith and Kendall.