- Leadville Race Report 2010
- Virgil Crest Ultra 100 Race Report
- Stone Steps 50K Race Report
- Rocky Raccoon 100 Mile 2010 Race Report
- Leadville 100 Mile Trail Run Race Report 2011
- Haliburton Forest 100 Mile Race Report
- Twin Peaks 50 Mile Race Report
- Trans-Michigan 2010 Report
- Ozark 100 Mile Race Report
- Angeles Crest 100 Race Report
- Massanutten 100 Mile Race Report 2012
Sunday, May 29, 2011
Putting it to bed
We got to the track I did a few strides to warm up, probably not enough to be truly ready. Then I got ready to go and the sky unleashed a heavy rainfall. With that I set off in motion. The first split was 1:20 followed up with another two more almost on point.
In the end I closed out the run with a total time of 5:21. Beating my PR by seven seconds. All that matters to me is that I get a bit faster each year in May.
I encourage everyone to take that try each year. I enjoy the feel of going all out against my own PR.