- Leadville Race Report 2010
- Virgil Crest Ultra 100 Race Report
- Stone Steps 50K Race Report
- Rocky Raccoon 100 Mile 2010 Race Report
- Leadville 100 Mile Trail Run Race Report 2011
- Haliburton Forest 100 Mile Race Report
- Twin Peaks 50 Mile Race Report
- Trans-Michigan 2010 Report
- Ozark 100 Mile Race Report
- Angeles Crest 100 Race Report
- Massanutten 100 Mile Race Report 2012
Friday, April 22, 2011
Took it to the track today for some practice 400m. Looking to see if I can PR in the mile next month. Last year I was able to hit a 5:28 mile.
So today I got out an old whistle, stopwatch and my 11 year old coach. She sounded the whistle at 18 seconds, 36 seconds and 60 seconds. Two out of the four laps I cleared 200m in 36 seconds. The final corner heading into the headwind eliminated my chances of flat 70 seconds everytime.
In the end I logged 74, 80, 77 & 78 for a total of 5:09. Between each lap was a two minute jog.
Next week I will do a final practice then the first week of May put my feet to the test.