- Leadville Race Report 2010
- Virgil Crest Ultra 100 Race Report
- Stone Steps 50K Race Report
- Rocky Raccoon 100 Mile 2010 Race Report
- Leadville 100 Mile Trail Run Race Report 2011
- Haliburton Forest 100 Mile Race Report
- Twin Peaks 50 Mile Race Report
- Trans-Michigan 2010 Report
- Ozark 100 Mile Race Report
- Angeles Crest 100 Race Report
- Massanutten 100 Mile Race Report 2012
Friday, April 8, 2011
Raining on the trails
April is my turning out to be my month to build my base back up. Today was a day of trail running at Maybury S.P. with all the rain the ground was muddy. I logged only nine miles today bringing my month to date mileage to 60 miles. Building it up slowly this month so next month I can increase even more and get some speed sessions too. Best part was being covered in mud from mid thighs to ankle. The kind when you take your socks off there is a huge noticeable difference plus the mud caked into the toenails.
Going to rest the next two days then hit several more runs next week. A good mix of trail, dirt roads and some roads too. In May I plan to try for a new mile PR....that will be interesting.