- Leadville Race Report 2010
- Virgil Crest Ultra 100 Race Report
- Stone Steps 50K Race Report
- Rocky Raccoon 100 Mile 2010 Race Report
- Leadville 100 Mile Trail Run Race Report 2011
- Haliburton Forest 100 Mile Race Report
- Twin Peaks 50 Mile Race Report
- Trans-Michigan 2010 Report
- Ozark 100 Mile Race Report
- Angeles Crest 100 Race Report
- Massanutten 100 Mile Race Report 2012
Monday, April 18, 2011
The last several months I just haven't felt the desire to run. Part was because of injury and part was me being lazy.
I think once I got behind the 8 Ball of not running I started to lose my identity. People who barely know me would ask "are you still running?" I would answer yes without referencing my last run then walk away like "wow I haven't ran in x amount of days." When my response to the question would normally be" yesterday or this morning." Instead of running I let the downwhirl spiral continue.
Tonight on the run I was taking in the surroundings and realized that I enjoy running and it is who I am. All those people asking where signs for me to step up and be me.
I am going to bring back the runner in me and make the most out of the remaining part of 2011. I know there is only one race on the books but that doesn't mean I can't enjoy all the training runs.
Hi my name is Steve and I like to run daily & far. Want to join me?