Monday, August 29, 2011

Haliburton 100 Here I come....

Before the year ends I decided on a whim to run a second 100 Miler. Just coming off of Leadville I feel strong enough to do it. Originally, I wanted to pace at the Wasatch 100 but I can't dedicate that much time from work. So a friend is taking a short 400 mile roadtrip with me into Canada.

Haliburton County is dubbed the "Haliburton Highlands". This is in part attributed to its similarity to the Scottish Highlands, and the Scottish ancestry of the founding population. The Haliburton Highlands region is also one of the higher points on the Canadian Shield.

After reading that on the wiki site I am pumped for some fun!! The course is a double out and back 25 miler. This should help in being crewed on the course.

Stay tuned for another update in a few days.


No comments:

Post a Comment