- Leadville Race Report 2010
- Virgil Crest Ultra 100 Race Report
- Stone Steps 50K Race Report
- Rocky Raccoon 100 Mile 2010 Race Report
- Leadville 100 Mile Trail Run Race Report 2011
- Haliburton Forest 100 Mile Race Report
- Twin Peaks 50 Mile Race Report
- Trans-Michigan 2010 Report
- Ozark 100 Mile Race Report
- Angeles Crest 100 Race Report
- Massanutten 100 Mile Race Report 2012
Wednesday, March 9, 2011
March is here and so am I. Took most of Feb off to recover from some Achilles tendinitis and closed out the month with a new 50k PR. Then took a week to ensure a little more recovery.
Now I feeling ready to run again. Tonight I reunited with a friend and flowed through nine miles in an hour and twelve minutes. The effort felt minimal and the conversation was inspiring. I enjoy how catching up with someone can make miles fly by so nicely.
Tomorrow I have another run planned. Another run with some friends and knocking out seven miles.
Thoughts of a short St. Patty's race might happen with so many races this weekend and the weather improving. It makes one want to run and take it all in again.
I am keeping March a run by feel month to avoid some over training and listening to body. By month end I will have a solid idea for the next quarter of running.
So far this year I have achieved one of my 2011 goals. Which goal will be next??